Friday 16 December 2016

End of the year

Its only two weeks away from the end of 2016. This year has gone by so fast, but it was also a very fulfulling one!

It was the first time I saw cherry blossom in Tokyo, my first summer festival and fireworks. It was my 2nd autumn (but much colder one) and first time to see snow falls in November. I'm looking forward to see some christmas illuminations to wrap this year up and I hope the year ends wonderfully for everyone.

Autumn in Yoyogi Park



Flower that blooms in the cold December
The best time of any day is my skype time with my 3 years old niece. I was really afraid she wouldnt recognise the animal which would mean I'm not good at drawing. I felt like the Aviator in The Little Prince when I drew the sheep (yes thats a sheep) 


No comments:

Post a Comment