Saturday 6 September 2014

Walking Week 04: The other side

So this week I decided to head in the other direction of the city and it was a bit of unfamiliar territory. I walk some streets am used to and then I was in a neighbourhood I've never been before. The experience wasn't the same as the ones I had in previous walks. There was a quietness that was a bit unsettling but at the same time I was also mesmerized by the silence in the air, I could hear the birds chirping clearly, at clearer than in any previously visited neighbourhoods. Not a lot of pics this week (fortunately) but a lot of thinking ....


I dont think there's any penguin there



this such a tourist snap - but i have few pics this week


a very special bus stop

unknown territory - more warehouse



probably more warehouse

Road to the south

Road to the North





Such a quiet neighbourhood - really liked the atmosphere


The roads were interesting, its was a labyrinth



downhill - you could hear the bird chirping - I had no idea where I was going

Tamarin tree

Abandoned old house



When I reached this spot I knew where I was and that was the end of my walk

No comments:

Post a Comment